PAYMENT OR COPAYMENT IS EXPECTED AT TIME OF SERVICE
- I accept payment via: cash, check, credit, debit, HSA, and FSA.
- Credit, debit, HSA and FSA payments are processed through Ivy Pay, an electronic HIPAA-secure, PCI-protected payment service designed especially for licensed mental health professionals.
- Ivy Pay allows you to pay by saving a credit, debit, HSA or FSA card on-file. Once you've added your card to Ivy Pay once, charges can be quickly and easily processed.
- Ivy uses advanced security systems and data encryption to protect both clients and providers, as well as safeguard against unauthorized transactions and access to personal or financial information. Information is encrypted, stored and protected on secure servers. Industry standard SSL encryption is active on every page of the Ivy Pay system. This is the same encryption technology used by banks and brokerages to safeguard financial information.
- To protect your privacy, credit card/bank statements will show payment to "Ivy" never to Sound Family Psychiatry.
- More about Ivy Pay